Enhanced laser skin rejuvenation treatment uses an advanced state of the art laser scope system for enhanced skin rejuvenation. When people with either mature skin, sun-damaged skin, or those who have overdone it on sun beds, then laser skin rejuvenation is really the best treatment to have.
This treatment is a non-invasive laser treatment for fine wrinkles, ageing and sun-damaged skin and is often called the non-surgical face lift. It’s non-ablative, so the surface of the skin remains unchanged and there’s no healing or recovery time.
Enhanced Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment:
- Gives the face an even colouring
- Leaves the skin with a youthful glow and a silky feel
- Tightens up the skin
- It will plump up areas such as the cheeks
The gentle lasers reach deep down to the collagen level of the skin, and the precise therapeutic light energy stimulates production of collagen and elastin fibres, which improves the tone and texture of the skin and smooths out facial wrinkles. Slight imperfections, such as pigmentation irregularities; such as brown sunspots are also corrected, and broken blood vessels and red and blue facial veins erased.
- The treatment reduces facial wrinkles and fine lines
- It treats sun damage, including age spots and brown pigmentation
- Improves broken blood vessels, red and blue facial veins
- There’s no recovery time, you can return to normal activities immediately
- It’s safe for the face, chest, neck and hands & anywhere sun damage shows
The enhanced laser skin rejuvenation procedure normally takes around 40-60 minutes to treat and we recommend six treatments, spaced 3-4 weeks apart. The treatment effects are cumulative, with optimal results appearing after 4 to 6 months. Most clients experience minimal discomfort when we are delivering the laser pulses, but some may experience a minor stinging sensation on the skin. We can offer topical anaesthetic cream to make the treatments more comfortable.
- Procedure time – 30 minutes
- Treatment course – 6 treatments, each 4 weeks apart
- Back to work – Next day
- Duration of results – 12 months
- Anaesthetic – Local
- Results seen – 4 – 6 weeks
Following your treatment, we recommend that you use sun block daily. There’s no down time, and you can wear make up and resume your normal activities immediately, and many clients return to work immediately afterwards, making it an ideal procedure to have done during your lunch time. Occasionally you might experience redness or swelling for a few hours, or on rare occasions, for a few days.
Before any treatment, the doctor will discuss your requirements and expectations and recommend a personalised treatment plan. This cost-effective treatment can achieve great results, without the use of needles or cosmetic surgery