Our facial skin requires constant deep cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing and tonic. Such results can not be obtained, limited to creams, foams, gels and serums for the face. 1-2 times a week you need to make special cosmetic procedures that will help your skin look neat and healthy. Of course, there are such cosmetic procedures that you can easily repeat at home. But there are also procedures that are strictly forbidden to repeat at home. Here are 6 of them:
1. Deep cleansing of a face. The most common problem for many girls is the cleaning of the face at home. You can do self-cleaning cleansing masks and scrub the skin from keratinous particles, but doing a deep cleaning of the face at home is dangerous. Due to the lack of medical knowledge, you may select wrong materials and you can skip the last, but the important step in the procedure – the application of calming over-wearing masks and a special cream. Most often, such cleaning leads to new forms of scarring and inflammation of the skin. Therefore, if you want to take care of the health of your face, then it’s best to turn to a qualified specialist.
2. Removing moles. Under no circumstances should you try to remove a mole from your body or face yourself. This can leave a trace on the skin, cause bleeding and infect an infection, causing the development of a skin tumor. Also, you can not use recipes from traditional medicine that don’t fit for your skin type and body features. This, at best will not bring a result, but at worst – it will lead to severe skin health problems. Since there are many types of moles, depending on the structure, shape, color. To remove the mole, you need to contact a specialist, but not in the beauty salon, but in a good clinic, where you will do all the necessary tests before the procedure.
3. Correction of eyebrows by wax and thread. To correct the shape of the eyebrows at home slightly, only tweezers are suitable. Wax or special threads can damage the skin, resulting in inflammation and uneven eyebrows. In addition, the skin around the eyes is very tender and delicate and after performing the procedure incorrectly you can also get bruises.
4. Peeling. There are such peels that can be carried out in home conditions. In the main, it is light peels that work superficially. But there are more aggressive chemical peels, in consequence of which the skin can dry up, after which there will be scars and burns on the face.
5. Sculptural massage. It is impossible to make a professional sculptural massage by yourself. First, the massage is done in the lying position, when certain groups of muscles are relaxed. Secondly, there is a need to do the massage in a proper direction, depending on the muscle that can’t be made on your own. And if you will try to do it, you can hurt your skin with inappropriate actions.
6. Botox injections. Yes, there are also such girls who want to save on the procedure and make botox injections at home. If you really care about quality and a good result more, then it’s still better to consult a specialist. Such procedures should be carried out exclusively by a specialist in the treatment room, which meets certain sanitary requirements. Especially when it comes to botulinumotherapy, contouring plastic or filaments. As the specialists say, tools and consumables should be sterile. Also it must be remembered that injectable manipulations can cause a negative reaction of the body and have side effects that can be removed with anti-shock therapy. Only doctor who knows what needs to be done in one way or another can carry out the procedure in a timely manner.